Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So cool! You wouldn't believe my luck!

So Monday brought storms and tornadoes but yet my dad and I still had to drive up to Nashville to pick my mom up from the airport. It was a long boring trip but when we got there I saw someone I never thought I'd actually meet! Sure I didn't remember his name but what the hell! I knew he was from American Idol so I took a picture of him from a distance. He looked up just as I took the picture so I turned tail and headed the opposite direction.
Then for the hell of it, (and knowing I would regret it if I didn't) I walked up to him and began to talk to him.
"I know this might sound weird, but were you on American Idol?" I asked him.
"Yes."
"What's your name?" I asked in embarrassment.
"Colton." he replied.
Then we talked for a minute and I went back to sit down only to go back over to him and ask if I could get a picture with him. He said sure and since my dad wouldn't get up to take the picture I did it myself! My hands were shaking so badly! I felt so pathetic!
So I sat back down and made my friend look up his name since I still didn't remember his last name and she replied immediately. Ahh! Colton Dixon! I met Colton Dixon at the Nashville Airport people! How amazing is that?!
So now I'm sitting at school listening to his music on YouTube and wondering how I haven't heard of him since American Idol! He's a wonderful singer! Gah! That has to be the best thing that has happened to me all week! I am still mad at myself that the pictures I took were so blurry!
Gosh I look like an idiot in these pictures...I am not photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment