Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Real Post 1

  Hello again! I am back in action and will be writing about my experiences in my Senior Design management class instead of book and movie reviews. So let me explain a little about this college class.
  With a group of classmates we will be making a website for a company so we can learn what companies like and don't like. As a result we can get experience in both the Graphic Design aspect and the Web design part of our future. So far we have contacted our company to set up a meeting but unfortunately it was set for today (which was a snow day so classes were cancelled and the roads were icy) so it was cancelled. I was a pretty good group and hopefully we will be able to set up a meeting so we can start work on this website.
  I will be posting updates regularly as a mandatory thing and will keep you all up to date on out progress on the assignment and any other assignments that go on in class. I will also try to write some more book and movie stuff but my class schedule is hectic so no guarantees.
                                      (not my work unfortunately)

No comments:

Post a Comment