Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Of Triton Review

Title: Of Triton

Author: Anna Banks

Book: (Of Poseidon, #2)

Pages: 246

Rating: 2/5

Ohmysweetgoodness! This is a book you MUST skip!! I was barely able to finish it and I absolutely hated the ending! NOT supposed to happen! I'm getting ahead of myself though. Let me tell you about the characters first.
Emma is the an 18 year old girl who is half Syrena and half human. She is headstrong and when she throws a fit you better not be in her way! I like that about her! But when she's a whiny little snot she goes full out! It's ONE of the reasons I don't like her.
The other reason is Galen. A handsome Syrena Prince who discovers what Emma is. I won't spoil anything about him. Anyway they are so luvy duvy I want to bang my head against a wall! I don't care about their "laws" they should just get a room already!
I can handle Of Poseidon but the sequel is just ridiculous! Ohmyfreakingoodness!  1) Commons would NOT challenge the Royals and 2) one of my favorite person in the book gets killed off! What's up with that? Not saying who it is though I don't think anyone who has read the book expected it to happen. Don't worry too much about who dies though that isn't what makes the book the top of my must NOT read list. Don't read the book! You'll save yourself money and you'll save the memory of the 1st book Of Poseidon.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I've waited a year for this book and is turns out to be a disappointment?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I'm afraid you wouldn't like it. Compared with other books this is one of the worst.

    ReplyDelete