Thursday, March 22, 2018

Final Post on Senior Project Management

Portfolio Editing:

For our class we had to come up with a six week plan on what we hope to achieve before the end of the semester. I have been working hard and have managed to keep up with the schedule I made for myself. It makes the class easier to get through having something to do. Keith Jones, the Graphic Design instructor, has been kind enough to help me go over my designs now and in the past to make sure I have the best possible work. Luckily I have most of my designs already finished, they just need a bit more editing and then I'll be able to slide them into my print and website portfolio. 

I have finished seven out of 21-22 tasks I've set myself so I feel pretty confident that I can get it done with the amount of time left. Especially since I have all of Spring Break to work on everything. Trust me, I'd prefer to enjoy to enjoy myself but all of my teachers have assigned homework at the last minute and is due when we get back on April 2. So work, work, work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment