Thursday, March 8, 2018

Post 7

About Portfolio:

I have continued to work on images to add to my website and come up with new and creative designs as well. So far I have added; 3 new logos, 3 brochures (front and back images), and 3 business cards. None of these, unfortunately, are real companies but they look clean and professional. I am going to edit these images to be more readable on the computer screen but other than that I will continue working on more designs to add to my portfolio. 

About Group:

The big day came, we turned in out process book and the website URL to the teacher and are officially done with the project. We did not have to present our work to our employers or the class, which was kind of a relief. Now that we are done with the website we have moved on to working by ourselves to create a resume, and continue to work on our website portfolio.

I now have to come up with a proposal about what I hope to achieve in the next 8 weeks by Tuesday, and I have to find a phrase from The War of Art to use for our discussion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment