Saturday, February 10, 2018

Post 3

About Group:

The project is going alright, we have finally moved on to trying to work with squarespace. I must say working with squarespace has been a challenge. It would not let me add pictures to the page I was assigned, the shoe page. And the next day we got to work on it my files had been deleted so I had to start all over again. To make matters worse we only have 14 days to complete it using this template before the trial expires. Hopefully our client will extend that deadline to give us more time to work on it. So we worked on it on Thursday and I got two of my pages up and working, sort of. The images finally stay on pages I created but I cannot figure out how to click the images and make them take me to a separate page. It is a challenge, but one I am sure to figure out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment