Thursday, February 15, 2018

Post 4

About Group:

The group is going well, we had to get in front of the class Tuesday and show what we have on the website. I had a little time before hand to make some necessary changes so that the site looked better. Sadly when we got up there it hadn't loaded correctly so it showed the old format. Thankfully my friend updated it quickly and got everything working the way it was supposed to. We got some feedback on our site and it was good. We just need to make some minor changes and everything will be suitable for a respectable shoe website.
After the critique we worked separately on the site, and with some help I managed to figure out all my issues getting the checkout function to work properly. I am still irritated about the fact that the template limits what you can and can't add, but I am working around what I am given. As of right now I am pretty much done with my part of the website, just need to polish it up a bit. The company has upgraded our template so that we can keep working on it past the 20th of this month.
The only thing I don't like about my task is the fact that they are severely lacking in the accessory department. It's not that they don't have options, it's just that they keep sending pictures of socks when what we need is more variety. A site gets boring when all one can look at is socks. But I will persevere and make this site look as good as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment