Monday, June 17, 2013

Blue Moon Review


Title: Blue Moon

Author: Alyson Noel

Book: (The Immortals, #2)

Pages: 256

Rating: 1/5

UGH! I hate this book! So unnecessary and it made me sooooooo angry! I was screaming at how stupid this book was and the only reason I finished it was because I wanted to see if it would get better. It didn't! Why did the author have to ruin the series???
Ever and Damon are growing more attached and are about to have their first night in a hotel room together. yuck! In all her past lives they had never had sex so they are looking forward to it. That didn't last long since a new guy shows up in school. Roman (at least I think that's his name) takes Ever's place (NOT in that way) and brain washes him. Damen soon forgets Ever and despises everything about her. They never get their night together.
Ever is struggling to change her past so she can go back and prevent her parents death. Also so she can be human again instead of an Immortal like Damen.
Roman is a guy much like Damon who was in love with the girl Ever killed in the first book. He wants payback by making Ever lose Damen. Well not lose him lose him but at the end of the book they can't touch him without it killing him. What a stupid STUPID twist!!
What is wrong with the author that made her think this was a good idea? I mean who does that to the main characters? I was so upset that though I have the next two books I can't make myself read them. They just sit on my shelf gathering dust. One day I might get to them but not until I forget this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment