Sunday, June 30, 2013

RED Movie Review


Title: RED

Year: 2010

Time: 1hr 51min

Rating: 5/5

Oh my gosh! I love this movie so much and can't wait till RED 2 comes out next month! Ahhhh! All the actors are magnificent at their roles. It is all very far fetched but it is so dang funny!
Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) is a former CIA hit guy who has been ordered killed by (guess who) the CIA. He now has to save Sarah Ross (Mary-Louise Parker) from being killed also. She's the girl who he likes (very much). Together they find Marvin (John Malkovich), Victoria (Helen Mirren), and Jo (Morgan Freeman) who are also on the list to be killed. Well Victoria isn't on the list but she will help them discover who has ordered the hits anyway.
They find out who ordered the hits and go after him. Sooooo funny! The first time I had seen it I was laughing so hard and now I'm still laughing. The actors and actresses in this movie are perfect for the movie and they all play the parts so magnificently.
Oh this is a must watch movie! I love Bruce Willis in everything he does and I hope you all agree with me about my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment