Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Everbound Review


Title: Everbound

Author: Brodi Ashton

Book: (Everneath, #2)

Pages: 358

Rating: 4.5/5

Usually sequels are terrible and I could name quite a few but those are for other posts. Anyway this book isn't one of those! It is great! I have to admit it had me rolling my eyes in some places but it is a great follow up from Everneath!
Nikki "tricks" Cole into helping her get into Everneath after a botched attempt that almost got her killed. One of the other band mates goes down with them to help mask her emotions. With the help of another Everling they begin their journey through the four rings till they reach the center of Everneath. It just so happens to be where the queen lives.
Throughout the rings they face dangers of all sorts. Cole helps but just as she gets to Jack he sends her back to the surface. Back on the surface disappointed she waits for some kind of news. Then one morning she wakes up and finds Jack on the bed beside her on the bed.
Cole lied to her and stole her heart. Literally! He made her an Everling without her even realizing it!
The worst part is I can't get mad at him for tricking her! I should but all I feel is joy! There will be a third book! Ohhhhh I have already made predictions! Can't wait to see if I'm right!!!
Watch for the review of the third book! I will post my review on it as soon as I get it once it comes out! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment